Few people are prepared for the devastating and life-changing impacts of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
We can help with the following services:
- Screening, memory assessment and neuropsychological testing
- Patient and family counseling and education
- Coordination with physical, speech and occupational therapists, as well as registered dietitians
- Referrals to the University of Utah Center for Alzheimer’s Care, Imaging and Research
- Coordination of care with primary care providers
- Support groups for patients and caregivers (see Events)